Friday 26 August 2011

Courage

I really need courage to conquer my fear of doing decision in my life. There is so many unexpected events happened recently. For the first and foremost time, i need to come out with my own study plan as the university is having the open registration system for all courses. The capacity of students for each class is limited. Besides, my biggest fault of picking up a wrong person cause my heart pain. Now, everyday my mind is convincing me not to go through that pain again. Unluckily, I still not overcome it yet. My daily life is being ruined by this failure. How can i survive? I need courage. But, where do i find the all these courage?

1 comment:

  1. so i m not the only one sailing in de boat of fear ... :) looks lik u hav stopped visiting ur blog ;)

    ReplyDelete